Issues reported by users that were resolved in v3.1.3:
- Windows XP compatibility restored in 3.1.3  (Luca/FIRE + others)
- Extending a d64 from 35 to 40 tracks, track 35 is destroyed  (stephan-andres)
- cvt file copy would result in failure to validate the disk in GEOS  (scott.hutter)
Thanks to all who made an effort to submit bug reports. If you sent a bug report and don't see it addressed here, don't worry, it's in the queue.
Other issues resolved in v3.1.3:
- "Mark disk for GEOS" incorrectly writes the border sector 
- New d64 images are more accurately matching the 1541 formatted content (open1,8,15,"n0:" style) 
- BAM view could cause a crash when viewing truncated disk images, this should be less likely now 
- An error message would sometimes be shown when quitting DirMaster after launching a disk image in an emulator 
Belated thanks to Bacchus/FLT who sent most of the issues that were addressed in 3.1.2.